Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Think They Put Something in My Tea

What was I thinking?? Not quite sure but boy oh boy was it fun!! It was a lovely cool (cool being 82 degrees) day so I decided to let the kids paint outside, just changing where they usually do something seemed to make them crazy. They were so excited and made some lovely art work for their Mummy's. I was too lazy to clean them up so I filled the water table up so they could play and clean at the same time, talk about genius. Well until I laid the hose on the grass for just a minute and it started making a puddle, light bulb went off and the kid inside me came out. Lets play in the mud!! So I let the water run for a few more minutes and then the kids had a blast.

There was no way I was being the 'grown up' I was in that puddle before all the kids. Feeling the mud and water on my feet was the best feeling, no wonder the kids love it so much. Highly recommended for those stressed out days.



I challenge you to be a child!!

1 comment: