Sunday, May 22, 2011

What Did We Just Do

The story begins like this, Taylor wanted to get her ears pierced, so we went to the mall yesterday but decided to come back today when they had two members of staff. She got really nervous last night and asked if I would get it mine done too, I agreed to make my baby happy but I was thinking "oh god, I'm going to be a girl". Masie then decides she wants to try one last time and wants to join us. So this afternoon Taylor, Masie and I got to the mall and fill out all the paper work. Taylor decides to go first so Masie sits outside so she doesn't here Taylor scream. Taylor gets in the chair and FREAKS OUT, saying she doesn't want it done now. So the lady says Ill do your Mommy first, so she looks at my ears and ask if I have had them pieced before. I said yes but I haven't worn earrings for 20 years or more so they need to be re done. She looks at me and says she is pretty sure they are still open. To my complete shock an earring went through both ears as easy as 20 years ago.

Taylor then is calm and wants to have hers done. They do them at the same time and its over in seconds, about a minute after she starts to cry but soon is just fine. Then it was Masies turn, OMG what a drama!! She screamed and kicked before she even got in the chair. I told her she didn't need to do it and she was adamant she wanted it but just nervous. So back in the chair, screams, kicks, jumps out, repeat this in your head for 45 minutes and then Masie finally lets them do it, she didn't even say owe and started giggling after. Seriously, only Masie.


We go home and Hailey gets all excited and wants hers done, I don't think this would be a good idea for Hailey but then realize she doesn't know how its done. So back to the mall we go, she was so smiley, the ladies just loved her. She sat in the chair, held the teddy they pierced her ears and viola. I should have recorded it but I thought she would be really upset and that would have been mean. She was fabulous, she didn't even cry, nothing!! She looked at the ladies like "what the F*** did you just do" for a second and then was back to smiling.

So now we have four girlie girls with earrings today.

Wish Masie luck, I really really hope they don't get infected this time.

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those pretty girls with their earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete