Friday, May 6, 2011

Foto Friday

Friday- Lovely Masie sleeping with my childhood popple, its over 20 years old and still very much loved. Ive been looking online for one for her and they must be so ancient that they don't sell them anymore, well not the same ones anyway. But I have just won on Ebay and got the most perfect one for her. I'm going to keep it until August for her Birthday though as I mean like that. Saturday- Hailey being a brat and me wanting a nice photo with her:(


Sunday- A sneak peek of lovely New Mexico!! NOT!! I am so done with this state, I'm sick of seeing dead grass, dirt flying everywhere and no rain! I never thought I would miss the rain but this is ridiculous.

Monday- We went for a walk and the kids thought that the clouds were painted on as they look like brush strokes. Tuesday- Mason is really mature for his age and totally grown out of Hailey, Taylor has been "his girl" for many months. He absolutely loves her. I took them to the planes on base after Taylor's appointment for her arm, they had a good time. So Taylor's arm: Another reason I'm done with this freaking place!! Her arm should have been pinned when it was first broken, she still cannot move her arm upwards and now has a long lump running through her inner elbow and up her bicep. Stupid doctor tells me she needs physio but there isn't any in Alamogordo that take kids, then I call the first physio I can think of and they take kids!! Long story short she now has a referral for physio.



Wednesday- Three lovely ladies in a tree.

Thursday- Hailey's picture after we went exploring one morning, very creative.

2 comments:

  1. how much longer do you have left in NM? it seems like you've been there forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have another three years at least, yuck!!! We have been here for over 5 years now, time for a change. When you get to NM you never leave, people have been stationed here for 10+ years.

    ReplyDelete