Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Seriously?? Hmmm, Apparently

So apparently 'The People of Walmart' are getting worse, doing crazier things, wearing more ridiculous outfits and now verbally attacking a mother with 4 kids by her side.

So my Dad and I are shopping minding our own business and I see these really cute kid chairs for July 4th. They had no price so my Dad went around the corner to price check it, the second he is out of sight an older man and his wife I presume walks passed me. I hear the man say quietly but loud enough for me to hear "Get the Fu*k out of the way" Shocked but not letting him get away with this behaviour I shout "Excuse Me!!?? After a few seconds he decides to turn around and says "Yeah, I said get the fuck out of my way" OMG I just couldn't believe someone could be this rude and disrespectful especially when I wasn't even in his way, but apparently me standing still annoyed him. So I reply "who the hell do you think you think you are talking to me like that!!??" He said "who the hell do you think you are standing in peoples way?" I said "the word excuse me works better and you should be ashamed of yourself behaving this way in front of children. His wife the drags him off and I'm left with a crying Masie and a shocked Taylor, the other two didn't know what was going on.

I was absolutely fuming, Ive never been spoken to like that before and there was no need for it whats so ever. I'm glad I stood up for myself as I would normally walk away from a situation like this and be angry at myself later. I hope he goes to bed tonight and punishes himself for what he did to us today

After giving him way too much of my time and energy I suddenly thought "I have no room in my happy life for grumpy and unpleasant people". My one wish would have been for my brother to have been listening behind him,lol. That would have been fun to watch, nobody picks on his Sisters!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment