Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dads Birthday

Dad got to celebrate his birthday with us this year, we gave him a lovely day and he had the best time. We started the day with a full cooked breakfast fit for a king, and washed down with cards and presents. We had no choice on when to do the cake as Hailey went and got it from the fridge and said "lets eat cake".


I accidentally picked up magic candles, it was very fun and Grandad had to call in reinforcements.

We took him out for dinner at Chilli's, we had a lovely meal and Dad enjoyed his first but not last Chocolate Molten Lava Cake, he LOVED it and finished every last bite.

No I didn't give Hailey ice-cream and pizza for dinner, what kind of parent do you think I am???? I gave her just ice-cream and she took a slice of pizza from Taylor!! What!! I didn't want to fight with the three year old from hell on my Dads birthday, don't judge me its my blog!!

Grandad was reading his book and the girls called him over for a second, he came around the corner and three jugs of cold water landed on him, it was so funny, the girls giggled so hard. BUT, Grandad took this as a challenge and he quickly changed and we all had a water fight.

2 comments:

  1. Did you put up a canopy over your backyard? At first I was like what the heck there is no place for the sun to shine down...but then I remembered how we had to put ice in the pools in order to even kind of cool our feet off and I thought to myself - now that is a good idea! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all look like you are having so much fun, wish we were there.x i'm glad you had a great birthday Jeff x

    ReplyDelete