Saturday, June 4, 2011

Grandad is on his Way

To these lovely ladies!! Tuesday my Dad will arrive in El-Paso TX, a few weeks early but whose counting. Its no secret that I'm the worst military wife ever, when Chris is sent away I fall apart. Not sure why but I just do, he isn't gone too long this time but Masie is going in for surgery again next week and I'm a mess. Anxiety and stress is taking over my days, but the thought of my Dad on his way makes it melt away. I have the best family, I feel so loved and really cared for. My Mum of course is the one that gets all the "phone calls" and I guess the last one was it, she couldn't come because of work so she sent my Dad instead.

Wish Masie luck for Wednesday morning, she will go in for the final time to get her reflux taken care of. Please Please Please, fix my baby this time!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad your dad is coming. I want you to be calm for the surgery. I want to hear about it as soon as it is over.

    Love to you my friend. You will get through this. I promise. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to Masie on wednesday she is such a brave girl - she can do anything. Cough "Daddy girl" xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Masie fingers and toes crossed for wednesday, Have a great time with Grandad xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry I know how hard it is. You are much stronger then you think. Tell Masie I love her and she to will make it through this.Love you all and will call you soon.

    ReplyDelete