Wednesday, June 29, 2011

No Hugs for Grandad

Well until Nanny arrives of course. Masie made a promise to Nanny that she wouldn't hug Grandad until she had one first, so after 2 weeks Grandad got desperate and tried to force her. Masie is freakishly strong and he didn't get too far. The first picture is lovely but notice Masie is not hugging him, this was her compromise. I'm going to do a few posts and schedule them for different times as I don't think I will have time to post again for a while as we are planning some pretty cool stuff. Oh and my Dad must be going through a midlife crisis or something because............ Actually I don't want to say, it would be a nice surprise right????? Don't swear at me, ill tell you really, I HATE it when people do that on blogs, I am NOT a patient woman and neither are a few of my readers,lol. SO, my Dad is going to a Tattoo!!!! Seriously, no joke, he is booked in for tomorrow. Its not a tiny thing either. I will be posting that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you!!! I was immediately mad at you for not saying what your dad was doing that was midlife crisis - ish. Like so mad I about chucked my computer out the window. Ok not that mad but I was mad enough I wanted to skip to the bottom and comment with a rant about being a tease. But then you told me and now I am satisfied! LoL :-) Can't wait to see the post about the tattoo. Is it a big portrait of you on his back? What about a portrait of your mum on his belly? A picture of Christopher on his tush? Lol Come on...I want more details!!!!

    ReplyDelete