Thursday, June 9, 2011

Foto Friday

So this week has been one of those weeks that I would like to start again, I wasn't going to do a Foto Friday as I didn't have pictures everyday but I didn't want to ruin your weekend,lol. So I have put together 7 pictures but will label them picture 1-picture 7.


Picture 1- we have tink and her skin, pretty weird but kind of cool. Picture 2- Masie's little hand after her surgery, my poor baby. She is 100% better now.

Picture 3- My birthday present from Rachel and Mason, its fabulous!! Its an Areo Garden, I have herbs in there right now, im excited to actually grow something edible. Picture 4- My parents RULE!! My Mum sent my Dad over with a load of all my English favourites, this is not all of it either. Oh my mouth just waters looking at it all. Picture 5- Waiting for Grandad at the Airport.



Picture 6- Grandad and Hailey chilling in the paddling pool

Picture 7- My secret stash of Mint Humbugs and Lemon Sherberts.

1 comment:

  1. By far my favorite picture is the comforts from home! Yum!!! :-) Is there any Ahhhhhh!!! Bisto!!! in there? :-)

    ReplyDelete