Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Taylor's First Sleep Over

I almost forgot to do this post, thanks Kristi:)

Last Friday Taylor was invited to sleepover at her friends house and I was totally freaking out about it. So many things running through my head:

  • She has never done this before

  • Its all the way on base

  • What if she doesn't sleep

  • What if something happened and I couldn't get there fast enough etc etc

Then I starting thinking like a normal person (I have special tablets,lol) and started thinking:


  • OMG she is going to have the best time

  • What is she going to remember from this very first sleep over

  • The memories will be priceless
  • She will love every minute of it

Best of all, I know she is safe!! So we dropped her off at 5pm on Friday and picked her up at 10.30 on Saturday. She didn't want to come home, she was FULL of excitement. Sherra (The Mom) told me that they started off with pizza and cookies then games and nail painting, followed by hide and seek and a movie, and finally bath (with bath paints) and story then bed. Can you blame her for not wanting to come home.

All the girls had pillow pets and they were so excited as that wasn't even planned.

I felt happy that she was safe and having a blast, I took the other two out for dinner and we had a little fun of our own. Masie was allowed to sleep in my bed which she thought was awesome, we chatted, read books and even had a sneaky snack in bed. I really enjoyed her sleep over too, but was glad to have her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment