Monday, January 10, 2011

Report cards

The girls got their report cards Friday and I was so happy with them. Masie and Taylor have really pulled up their grades, they have worked hard and got the report card to show for it. I'm very proud of them. Hailey is doing great, last semester she was 25% at her goal and this semester she is 50% that is amazing and I was so happy with all three of them. It was funny because I got them up the table and sat down with a serious face and said, "Ive just read your report cards" they looked really worried. I said in the same blank tone "get your shoes on we are leaving" they kept asking whats wrong, what happened. So I knelt down to them and said you all did so great and you have worked so hard that we are going to the mall for a treat. They screamed so loud and said Thank you Thank you, I told them they did the hard job and now we all get to do something fun. So I said they could each choose something from the art section in Kmart and then their choice of snow cone. They were thrilled and we had the best afternoon, which was followed with a movie (Tangled) with some great friends, Sonya, Faith and Ian. What a great day. I did tell Hailey this was the only time she was allowed to eat yellow snow,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment