Friday, January 7, 2011

Foto Friday

So this week has been a tad rough, okay it just sucked. I'm having a little hard time getting used to Chris being gone but I will get there. Taylor has been having weird behaviour out bursts as well, she did this the last time he left but she will get there too. We are having a girlie night tomorrow and we are all really looking forward to it, we have decided on Crazy bread and pizza, we have a really cool thing planned but I will wait to see if we actually do it before telling, well we think its cool anyway. So here is what we got up to this week:

Friday- I told you I would find it!! This is my gorgeous camera strap sewn by my lovely sister in law, you have no idea how nice it feels to hold my camera now. (Thank god I found this, I had no picture for Friday). Saturday- A lovely smoothie, me and the girls are going to play around tomorrow to find the perfect smoothie for our girlie night, this was just a store bought on where you add ice and blend everything together, very yummy though. (I say tomorrow because im writting this Thursday, but will be posting it tomorrow) Sunday- Chris left this day and we were sad and feeling sorry for ourselves, so we broke out the Christmas Craft boxes that Grandma and Papa got the girls for Christmas and we were playing and creating for hours. It cheered us up and we made some really cool things. Thank you Grandma and Papa.

Monday- I love it when I can kick, oh I mean let the kids outside. Lucky for us we don't have days when its too cold to do so, this day Taylor had made up a fresh batch of Orbeez and they were all playing with them.

Tuesday- This has to be recorded because I'm not sure I will ever see it again. Faith has completely lost it, she is playing with pablo, pablo is a DOG she HATES dogs. Usually if he comes near her she hisses at him and shouts "Kerry, you DOG is near me". Good job Faith you have a new best friend.

Wednesday- I somehow managed to have 8 kids in my house, actually this was taken Tuesday so oops but whatever!! For having that many kids in the house it really went very smoothly, they made these lovely pictures. I had a new girl start today named Lexie, she is a cutie.

Thursday- Mango, marshmallow or Fred, what ever you want to call him, these are the names that this poor bunny gets called. But I don't think he cares, He was playing in Masie's room a little while ago and really interested in her skates. I didn't realize how big he got, I will have to do a before and after post to show you how much this ball of fluff has grown. We really love him. (If I forget, please someone remind me)

Lets hope for a better week next week, I'm thinking positive!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love Mango :-) I think you will need more camera straps so you can choose to compliment your mood :-) I want to get some of those things that Taylor has. What are they called? Those look like a fun sensory activity!

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me, when I was posting last night I couldnt think of the name so I said to my self to check before I posted, have no clue what I wrote,lol. I think I was thinking of those stupid little dolls. Anyhow, they are called Orbeez and your kids will LOVE them.

    I would LOVE different straps for my camera, you are right a girl needs a choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic foto friday, 1st of Many. I hope you do have a better week next week i'm sure you will like you said stay positive. i'm at the end of the telephone when and if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bingo to what your mum said Miss Kerry - you are loved and you know where to find me too :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete