Thursday, January 27, 2011

Foto Friday

**Update, I hope you enjoy this Foto Friday because I'm about to post it and its 10.02pm on Friday night and I started writing the post in relaxing time Thursday afternoon**

This week went pretty quickly, the kids only had a 3 day week so maybe that's why. Its starting to get really hard without Chris here, he left a month ago now and we are all ready to be back together. Not too much longer. Again nothing too interesting has happened. Ive been trying to get into shape but apparently thinking about it doesn't move the pounds, weird I thought it would,lol. So I am going to try hard this week to start the new me, hopefully Ill give you good news next Friday. OK on with the good stuff:

Friday- We have Hailey being crazy after her relaxing bath. Her vocabulary is getting so much better, instead of saying "I take bath" (like she normally would) she asked me "I take bath because I is cold, I want to stay in bath forever" That's the longest sentence I think she has ever put together. Saturday- It was a lovely day, I was cleaning and kicked the girls outside to play and get some fresh air. I made the kids homemade lunchables which they LOVE, but I had just swept and mopped my floor so I decided to "treat" them and allowed them to eat on the trampoline. They were excited and had fun and my floors stayed clean while I sat and ate my lunch in peace while watching TV. Everybody wins!

Sunday- Lucky! That's the name of this cute little mouse, a very appropriate name I thought. This mouse is now a pet and lives in Masie's room in a lovely new case with a wheel and a cosy bed. She was not bought to be a pet, one of the negative points of having snakes and lizards they enjoy these cute little things for lunch. Lucky was bought for Jangles, Jangles grabbed her and threw her to the wall and lucky survived that and ran off. I was sad for her which I try not to do, I knew jangles would get her later and if not the frog would defiantly get her in the evening. Next morning she was still there and was happy as anything, she was running up and down. Masie said "can we keep her" I answer "we don't keeper feeders and you know it" "I know Mum but she seems different" all of a sudden I find myself shouting "get her out before she gets eaten!!" She is gorgeous and very friendly.

Monday- Hailey loves to help me make lunch, she puts on her chefs outfit and helps me out. I actually love it, its a special time and she enjoys every minute of it.

Tuesday- The girls enjoy taking a muffin to school in their lunch boxes so we whipped up a few batches, the house smelt delicious for hours.

Wednesday- Three preschool books full of hard work and loads of great memories. All the preschoolers finished their books within a day or two of each other. Now we need to get new ones:) Our new preschooler Lexie will need one too!

Thursday- The kids are off for 2 days for parent/teacher conferences so I had a full house. I took them across the road to the school park for about an hour and a half to run off some energy. This was our last day with Daymen.


It might be close to Saturday but its still Friday, I actually made it!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post :-) I just hit publish on mine as well. I like the photo of Hailey helping in the kitchen. I do love it when I get help too. It's always nice to connect one on one with the kidlets.

    ReplyDelete