Monday, January 23, 2012

The World According to Taylor

Taylor got the best camera from Nanny and Grandad, its a kids camera and has really cool special effects. I downloaded over 200!!!! pictures. I had to delete about 150 of them as they were blurry or a picture of a wall, carpet or a finger,lol. Masie and Taylor have been going around since Christmas taking pictures and the last couple of days they have figured out the special effects.
Masie in a snow globe:-) Lovely picture of me!!





Taylor's love of her life Ron, from Harry Potter.




Taylor's best friend Hannah.




One of my favourites, swollen Taylor in sunglasses, looking out of a window:-)




Princess Hailey!!




I will be doing random "The World According to Taylor" posts.

3 comments:

  1. LOL FANTASTIC PHOTOS TAYLOR. xxx i love them all the one of mummy is brillent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to down load claudia's pictures from hers i'd say there are some interesting ones on there lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bless you for not putting that one of me on there!!!

    ReplyDelete