Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome to our 2012 blog "little Blonde Girls". Don't you just love the drawing of the girls? We had it done at the mall over Christmas, it is too cute. My brother , Sister and I had a more detailed one done when we were little I'm going to get a picture of it and show you.

Keeping the tradition going we went to the White Sands on News Years Day, it was beautiful weather and the sand was perfect for sledding and sand castle making. Oh I have to tell you, maybe its just me but I think this is completely rude. While we were enjoying our family time going down the dunes a car pulls up with a loud Mom and Dad and a boy about 8. Instead of the other hundred of miles of sands they decided to take over the part we were using. Saying "excuse me" and pushing their way past to go down the dune. We could not believe it, they were yelling at the boy and basically just being white trash. So we were completely rude back and they joined another family!!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love everything about the new blog edition! Super love the drawing of the girls! Super love the title. Very exciting! Fun Fun Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog how cool is that picture! I could just copy and paste Kristi's comment xx Happy new Year!! xx

    ReplyDelete