Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Taking care of me!!

Its about time I think, don't you?? Us girls/Mum's need to start looking after ourselves. A few months ago it hit me that I was very unhappy about letting my weight increase so dramatically and it was affecting my every day life. So I took charge, I joined weight watchers online the beginning of December and I have lost 13lbs!!! I feel great, I exercise and I eat so much better. I have another 15lbs to go and I think I will do it!! I went out and bought a few pairs of new jeans and shirts and I didn't realise how good you feel when you are wearing nice clothes.Masie was my photographer and had me blow a kiss,lol I think she has been watching me too much:-) A little bit of make-up and my new favourite item ever, lip gloss!!!!

I challenge you to take a step in looking after you!

4 comments:

  1. you look fantastic well done you, i have already started the new me phase. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! you've done so well! I hope i can be as good as you when i start xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do that too! :-) You look amazing. You always do. In these pictures you radiate confidence and happiness. Good job Mamacita!

    ReplyDelete