Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Little of This, a Little of That

Estella Bedlla is getting so big and boy does she love Welly. She cant crawl yet so she gets very excited when Welly walks past her. My lovely little Mason learning his ABC's, I was too cheap to pay the $25 for the wall poster ABC's so I bought a pack of flash cards and pinned them to the wall. Its working really well and Mason and Hailey are picking it up so much better than before. I have them say the alphabet while pointing to the correct letter and then they spell their names.

We are slowing practicing for our *deep breath*.......... Graduation. Here is Mason doing The Pledge of Allegiance.Poor little Hailey, tried to climb up on her bed to the high shelves and fell and hit the bookshelf below, she screamed so loud my Sister heard her in Ireland, well I was on the phone to her but it was still pretty loud.


Estella, looking cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hailey's poor little face no wonder she screamed so loud the poor little thing. Give her a big kiss from auntie Maxine xx

    ReplyDelete