Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kobe and Uncle Chris

How cute is this invitation? It came in the mail address to Uncle Chris "and everyone else" (added kindly by his Mommy). Every year Chris gets a call from a little boy who wants his Uncle at his birthday party. Its sad that we are so far away, I'm determined that one year he will get his wish. Kobe and his Uncle Chris have a really special bond, I know Kobe loves us all but Uncle Chris is by far his favourite! I just love it, you should see them together its just precious! When they get together they are like little buddies. I remember the look on Chris's face the first time he saw Kobe in person, he picked him up and held him so tight.



One of my most favourite pictures:-)


Seriously can this boy get any cuter??? We love you Kobe Loudince!!!! P.S I secretly know this is all a show and Kobe's real favourite is none other than his Uncle Perry!!! AKA, ME!!! LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Perry!! OMG! I forgot about that! Funny!! He calls my Auntie Becky and Uncle Joe - Uncky Becky and Auntie Joe and has no idea that it's a little backwards.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete