Sunday, August 28, 2011

You are What you Eat

Taylor is having serious issues, I do not no what to do with her. This happened a few years ago when she was in pre-school and our tack tick worked. Basically she is getting grumpy almost all the time and is having tantrums about the most silly things. Right now I'm listening to her screaming and crying because I tried to lift her from the bed and she turned away from me so I walked away, Its been going on for almost an hour now and she just wont stop. Ive tried a few things and have now just sent her to her room until she has finished.

If someone laughs at her, which is not funny I know but she totally loses it and cries and screams. If you tell her off or punish her, my god she can not handle it and will cry for hours!! Ive come to the conclusion that you are what you eat, not that she has a particularly bad diet but she doesn't have the best either so I'm cutting her off. Well actually I'm cutting us all off. I did this for her a few years ago and within a week I saw a huge change in her behaviour. No chips, cookies, sugared cereal etc etc. We shall see if it helps, man I hope so. We are going on an hour and 15 minutes now and she is slowing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment