Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Forgotten Pictures

With our very fun and crazy summer, I came across a file that wasn't blogged!!!!! So here goes:


IHOP, yummy yummy breakfast

Dad and Chris having a laugh after Dad was making the waitress WORK
Mum and squidgy

Hailey was FREEZING in the NM weather, the air conditioner was on.

Swimming is so much fun

My Mum and Dad are the BEST Sam and I did these awesome pictures, we had a lot of fun doing them together.






No the baby is not in the pool with her clothes on, we are way more responsible than that.

Mum, Dad and us went to the creek. It was unfortunately cut short because of a storm but it didn't stop us making the most of what time we did have.


Chris and his puppy dog


Masie found a friend, what a cute little snail


Game time!!








Poor Grandad got locked outside, but he was going to get in one way or another.



Go Nanny, Go Nanny, Go!!


3 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I love it when I find hidden photos that I had forgotten about!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god we had so much fun, well seeing those pictures of me will keep me on my diet, how did i get that fat again. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful pictures you've got some great ones in there! I love Taylors swim suit how cute is that! It looked like you had so much fun. One question how did the queen of blogging manage to forget these pictures???? xxx

    ReplyDelete