Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So Whats Been Going On??

I felt like I haven't blogged in forever, partly because the last few times I have blogged I have done a few at the same time and scheduled it to post whenever I want and partly because I haven't had anything much to blog, maybe if I downloaded my camera I could find something but its on charge right now. Anyway, I got hold of the head of Special Education today and told her that I was really upset that Hailey's time was coming to an end and I haven't gotten her in another pre school as they are all full. She asks me for her name and then looked up her file and came back and said "but Hailey isn't affect by the new guidelines" "WTF!!!?????" Seriously, I told her that she must have the wrong file because I was personally told that she was, she replies "she was the first few weeks and then the criteria changed". Don't you just love the communication!!! I had the teacher make sure the information was correct, it is in fact correct "for now", what that means I don't know so we shall see.



Doesn't Welly look gorgeous!! I love him!!OK anymore news? Um, Taylor lost another tooth and can ride a two wheeler bike, Hailey can ride her spider man bike by herself, see I have posts to get ready. Daycare is going great, I'm really enjoying my kids. Oh check this out, someone drove up this morning with their child walking towards us (we knew her from 1st grade but she wasn't a friend of Masie's) and said "She wanted to walk with you guys this morning" and then drove off. Seriously, some people are so rude!!


Taylor and Estella being cute


I'm hosting a pampered chef party tomorrow, I have come a long way with my anxiety, I would NEVER consider this in the past, I'm excited. Well I will be when people show up and I'm not sitting at the table alone,lol.


And Guess What??

I'm going to a Ball on Friday, OMG this is crazy, I'm nervous and excited, I think I'm more excited though. Again, how good is my anxiety? I have a new dress and some accessories, I'm getting my nails done on Thursday evening (hopefully I wont mess the up in less than 24 hours). Its all because my very clever husband made Master Sergeant and its a celebration Ball.


I think thats everything, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment