Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last day off

Not sure what it is about the coffee shop that is so exciting to the girls but they just love it. So I took them there as a rare treat the day before I started work. We chatted like girls and had a laugh, they enjoyed ordering their own drinks. Masie ordered a Mocha Frappe with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, she has never had her own before but has tried mine many times. I hope you don't think I'm the worst Mum ever letting my almost 8 year old order a coffee. Hailey had a Green Apple Soda, so cool drinking from a glass bottle.

And Taylor had a Berry Soda.


2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? I feed my 4 year old coffee every morning. The other two are welcome to have coffee as well but they don't care for it! I love it! If she enjoys coffee as a special treat then who cares?! :-) It's not like you went out and bought a pack of cigs for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one coffee won't hurt her, im also hooked on them frappy things thanks Kerry. xxx I love them they really give you an engery kick.

    ReplyDelete