Friday, August 5, 2011

Foto Friday

Foto Friday is back!! Yay, I bet you are all so excited,lol. I haven't done days this week so I just have 7 pictures for you.

Picture 1- My brave Masie, she fell from a tree and scraped up her arm. She made a point of saying she didn't even cry, this is huge for Masie. Picture 2- My absolutely gorgeous flowers for my 9th Anniversary from my lovely husband.


Picture 3- I find Masie eating her lunch while hanging from a tree (yes the same tree she fell from)


Picture 4- Another brave baby, little Hailey got stung by a bee.


Picture 5- Guess what!! I ironed the other day and actually plan on doing it again.


Picture 6- Its that time again, back to school!! I'm soooooo looking forward to it, my kids are bored and terribly annoying lately.


Picture 7- Who is this person?? This is one of the things we taught Kristi, she thought it was great and stole my camera to take a picture of it. I laughed so hard when I found it later that day.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Who is this "Kristi" chick? She is one looney tooney!!!!

    Masie's scrape is nasty! I would have cried - she is a tough girl!

    Tell Hailey that bee stings are the worst!

    Tell Taylor that Jaylean growled at her Psychiatrist this week. So she knows not to growl at me but did it to the Psychiatrist - I thought it was great - LoL - he was less than impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God i must start up my foto fridays again! Poor Masie and Hailey ouchhhhhhhh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps beautiful flowers well done chris and hope you both had a great anniversary the big one next year you'll have to plan something big x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well come back to foto friday, poor Masie i love the swing in the tree, great flowers. poor Hailey

    ReplyDelete