Monday, August 29, 2011

Foto Friday- A Little Late

Sorry its late but Cinderella had to get ready for the Ball!

Friday- Hailey helping me stir the soup for lunch, all my kids love to help in the kitchen (I wouldn't really call it "help" but they have to learn somehow) Saturday- We went to the Rodeo, it was a lot of fun but we left early as Masie and Hailey were getting fed up and Taylor had just spilt a bottle of water on the lady in front of us, never a dull moment. Sunday- I tried to get a picture of this humming bird on our gorgeous flowers but Masie fell and hurt her knee so this is all I got:( Monday- We didn't attend the award ceremony (No we didn't go on a date instead, how dare you accuse me) for Masies next green belt so she was presented it in class on Monday. Well Done Masie, Level 2 green belt. Tuesday- Lovely Mango being as cute as ever in the doll stroller, love this bunny. Wednesday- Mason and Hailey are now in Pre K, so we are doing some extra fun things to get them ready, here they are reading a book to the group, they love this and its so great for their confidence and imagination. Thursday- The girls and I went to get our nails done, we had a great girlie evening and LOVE our nails. So as you know mine didn't last long, they were so pretty but seriously they weren't me, I couldn't do anything and my creams kept getting stuck under them. Expensive lesson, but I did enjoy them at the Ball.
Until next week................

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the picture of your feet! :-) LoL

    Love it! Maybe I can get my act together and get my foto friday done today...we'll see!

    ReplyDelete