Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week One, Complete

I had the most fabulous work week, it was very tiring and my legs feel like they have run a marathon.  It was worth every minute, the kids are awesome and I cant wait to give them all I have. I get to sit next to Taylor every lunch time and I see Hailey for afternoon recess, she tells me this is her favourite part of her day.  I only see Masie sometimes but her face lights up when she sees me. Hailey is doing fantastic and being a great Kindergartner, Taylor doesn't really like her teacher at the moment but doing good. Masie is doing good but having a lot of emotional issues right now:(

Check out this cool toilet candy, the lolly is a plunger,lol. We decided to party and celebrate our week. We baked all afternoon and had a good ole time.


A new system in our house. They each have one jar, one money box and then there is the bank. They start the week with $2 in their jar, they can earn more money but also can lose money. If chores are not done or behaviour is bad, money is taken out. At the end of the week they keep what is in the jar and put into the their money box. The bank money is where the fee's are put and also extras are given out.

1 comment: