Monday, August 13, 2012

We made it through, but how did it go?


Fabulous!! I was more excited than nervous about my first day so that was a good sign. Hailey and Taylor were super excited, and masie had to take a tablet to calm her. But once we were all there it went without a hitch.  Here I am ready for my first day of work.
 My gorgeous children ready for 4th grade, 2nd grade and Kindergarten.





 Faith came over to walk with us to school.
 Happy Ladies, I love my girls.
 We met Mason along the way and I was so happy to see him all grown up and ready for big school.  He is in a different class to Hailey but this is a good thing so they socialize better.  I saw him a few times throughout the day and he was great, he ran to me and hugged me at recess, I love that I can still be with him.
 Hailey was a little nervous once we got to the class room, I'm glad I had to leave quickly as I was getting emotional and she was feeling it too.
 Now I have three pictures in this class on the very first day of Kindergarten, we adore Mrs Tade.
 Quick snap picture of the other two cuties in the cafeteria I saw all the girls throughout the day and they were getting on really well. I even got to sit next to Taylor at lunch as my kiddo's were eating at the same time.
 First homework, Hailey surprised me by getting to work and completing her assignment.
 Isn't he the cutest shape monster?
 Masie and Faith also got to work with their first assignment, Taylor got off easy today and she was happy about that.
Great first day, I hope it continues.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Look at those girls! So big! So grown up! It is amazing :o) You look great for your first day! I bet you were so tired and then having Christopher gone on TDY probably isn't easy. :o( Everyone looks fantastic in these pictures. That is so fun that you saw Mason. :o) The girls looks so good in their new school clothes and their backpacks and lunch boxes! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I just realized that Taylor and Jaylean have nearly the same backpack. Jaylean's has a kitty instead of the monkey but it is the EXACT SAME!! Those two are twins split at birth I swear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad it all went smoothly, you all look fantastic and ready to start a new chapter in your lifes, xxxx

    ReplyDelete