Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cookie and Masie's 9th Birthday

My blogging has suffered lately and I hate that, I love to keep things in here to look back on. I'm trying but time is limited lately. I have time now so I'm going to do a bunch of post and randomly post them throughout the week.  Here goes with a huge post.

Masie had one hell of a birthday, first her birthday wish is always to have Auntie Cookie with her, and a few days before her birthday we get a call that she is in country traveling and wants to visit. We got a cake and made a little girl happy.
Wishes can come true.
They stayed with us for 2 days and we made the most of them, here is her new husband Jeremy.
Fabulous picture.
They were not the hiking type but had a blast trying.


We took them to the gorgeous white sands in the evening so the heat was lower, it was wonderful.
Of course I made her run down the side of the dunes!!
So much fun, we laughed and laughed.



 Masie's actually birthday didn't turn out quite as planned but we made it work.

 Her collection of Beanie Boo's is getting huge.
Don't judge me on the Christmas paper, I'm on a budget,lol.
 I love Taylor's face in this one.
 After a lot of thought, we relented and she is now a proud owner of a Kindle Fire. I sometimes have to remind her that she can read books as well as play games:)
 Starbucks is a must for a fabulous 9 year old
Her friend Trinity was meant to be with us and are plan was Chilli's BUT all the electric went out in town A.L.L therefore nothing was open. so we cancelled Trinity but had already picked up Emily so we went to base to eat. They still had a good time.

 The movie theater is out of town so had electric, we took the girls and watch "Dairy of the Wimpy Kid, Dog Days" I tell you what it was absolutely fantastic, so so funny.
The next day we took Trinity to Chilli's with us
 Happy 9th Birthday baby girl
 So she had one hell of a birthday, 3 days long.

No comments:

Post a Comment