Sunday, May 12, 2013

Taylor

  • When I was a baby I was the "devil", my first night out of the womb and I stopped breathing. Very scary.
  • I didn't take bottles until I was 10 weeks old. I HATE milk.
  • My birth was so quick, Daddy nearly had to catch me.
  • Mummy and Daddy called me "bubble face' as I would spit milk bubbles.
  • I was a smiley baby, I loved to smile at everything.
  • When I was 9 weeks old I pooped on Daddy, he was not impressed.
  • Mummy always made me giggle and Daddy would get mad as he tried so hard and I would just look at him.
  • I could sit up on my own at 6 1/2 months old.
  • I always pulled Masie's hair, but she was kind to me.
  • I first rolled over at 8.43am on August 23rd 05, 20 minutes after Claudia was born.
  • My nicknames at 8 months old were wiggly worm and Squidgy.
  • Masie always made me laugh by jumping off the sofa.
  • I went to baby group every Monday, it was fun.
  • My first friends were: Tyler, Leah, Joe and Ben.
  • I started crawling at 10 months 8/12/05. I did a funny crab crawl.
  • I used to kick my leg really hard on my crib when I woke up. I thought it was very funny but it drive Mummy and Daddy crazy.
  • I walked at 13 months.
  • I love babies.
  • I offended a lady when I called her baby a puppy.
  • My favorite food was Mac and Cheese.
  • I am a nanny's girl.
  • I got ring worm at 16 months old.
  • I was always dirty, such a tom boy.
  • I was so small, at 16 months old I was still in my 9-12 month clothes.
  • I hated new people from about 14 months old.
  • I was potty trained day and night by my second birthday.
  • At 23 months I was getting naughty, I would go up to people and say "kick" while kicking them in the shin.
  • My famous 2 year old saying was "I don't like it"
  • I love my dog Pablo, I ride him like a horse.
  • When you were 4 you HATED the song "there was an old woman that swallowed  a fly".
  • You are such a smart and sweet girl.
  • Your confidence has bloomed and now there is no stopping you.
  • Your favorite movie is Nanny McPhee
  • You love strudels and your favorite lunch is PB&J with chips.

1 comment: