Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Today I was woken with excited little girls and a hand written menu. I choose my food and drink and my three daughters got to work and served me in bed.  After that I got up and ready and came out to so many cards and presents. I feel extremely loved, they have made my day special. I have a few favorites I'm going to write here but I will save them all in my special box.

Masie:
Dear Mommy
Happy mothers day. I'm going to write you a poem.
Mothers are sweet but you're the best.
You helped me ace my history test.
Roses are sweet and so are you.
Happy mothers day, I love you.

Hailey:
Dirt and cookie finger prints
Are not hard to find,
You'll see them on your walls and drawers
Where I go, they're left behind!
But soon I'll learn to wash my hands
And tuck them by my side,
So here I leave my fingerprints
Each and every one,
Painted as a reminder
Of dirt and cookie and fun.

Taylor:
Dear Mummy
I love you very much
You are so sweet,
I just want to kiss you on the cheek
Have a happy Mothers Day
Love Taylor

Taylor also gave me a fantastic book that she wrote and illustrated. Its called Maddy the snow girl.

I love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment