Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Masie




While sorting out my stuff for our move I came across 2 little books that I used to write notes in about the girls. I almost had forgotten I even did that, so before I lose them again I will write them all down. First with Masie:

  • When I was a baby I was only when the car was going 60mph or more.
  • I used to commando crawl.
  • I took my first steps at 10 months old.
  • From 11 months to about 15 months my favorite saying was "What's That"
  • 21 months, favorite snack- Slim Jims.
  • My first taste of real food was pizza hut pizza with Mummy and Auntie Cookie,
  • My first giggle was when Daddy said "I like it when she says Ba Ba Ba" (off the movie Over Board).
  • Daddy came home for lunch one day when we lived at 19 Bargate Rd, Mildenhall and he sat me next to him...... A few seconds later I was on the floor. Mummy was not happy.
  • I hated bananas for the longest time.
  • When I was a few months old Daddy put my trousers on my head and I screamed the house down.
  • One morning at 5:27 I jumped out of my cot and landed with a big thud on the floor.
  • My first friends were: Joe, Cameron and Maisie from playgroup.
  • My best friend in Newmarket was Mia.
  • My neighbor at 12 Aureole walk, Newmarket was Toby. He shared his play house with me.
  • I went to playgroup every Monday, my friends were Tyler, Theo, Leah and Keira.
  • I used to make funny sounds when I was tired or just waking up. It was like er er er and you would play with your hair.
  • I am so clever, by 2 years old I knew all my animals and colors.
  • I knew my ABC's by my 3rd birthday.
  • My first boyfriend was called Chase.
  • I love to sing on stage, my favorite song was twinkle twinkle.
  • I love my Nanny and Grandad
  • December 5th 2006 I came home from pre-school a little upset. The teacher said you weren't quite yourself but wouldn't tell them what was wrong. You told me that a bead flew up your nose by itself and was stuck. You had to go to the E.R.
  • I had bladder surgery at 3 1/2 years old
  • My favorite movie was "The Witches"
  • I am very creative and often come up with brilliant creations.
  • Your favourite TV shows at 5 were: Brain surge and SpongeBob
  • Feb 17 2010, fave foods: Beef stew, chicken pot pie (home made) and Grandads porridge.
  • You love your Grandma and Papa and wish you were could play with all your cousins.

Wow my thoughts were random, lol.

2 comments: