Friday, May 10, 2013

Hailey

  1. I came out of the womb in a very dangerous position, there were so many doctors and midwives trying to get me out.
  2. Nanny came over for 3 months to help us.
  3. Nanny was my official nappy changer in the hospital.
  4. You had the cutest newborn cry.
  5. Grandma and great Grandma came to see me when I was a few weeks old.
  6. You loved laying naked on the floor, Taylor would always rub your back.
  7. Masie and Taylor loves to pretend I was a doll and push me around in their strollers.
  8. You love your dummy.
  9. You rolled over at 6 months old.
  10. You couldn't wait to go in a front facing car seat.
  11. You love to make Rex growl.
  12. Your first giggle was at Amy the Librarian.
  13. When you were about a year, you and Mason were in the car and I turned the window wipers on, you both cracked up laughing.
  14. You love fresh fruit and Veg.
  15. Tink the snake lives in your room.
  16. When you were 8 months old we went to England for Uncle Ron and Auntie Sams wedding.
  17. Olivia, Claudia and Jack loved you.
  18. You love talking on the phone.
  19. When I went to Disneyland in Paris, I spent the whole time strapped to Mummy and in her coat.
  20. I loved to suck my toes..... So gross
  21. Once I learnt to crawl I quickly started walking.
  22. You are such a water baby.
  23. When you were 10 months old you pooped in the bath and it chased Taylor, she SCREAMED.
  24. Your first friends were Ryker and Mason
  25. Your favorite book is the Bear Hunt.
  26. Your favorite movie is Annie.
  27. Favorite TV shows were Dora and Diego.
  28.  You were kicked out of two pre-schools for screaming.
  29. You are now in Kindergarten and doing fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment