Friday, May 24, 2013

It's All Over

We have been through an emotional roller coaster over the last few weeks. Tears, stress, excited and getting mad at one another. But I can say now it is all over and we are somewhat settled into our house on base. Did I throw my ladle on the floor because it wouldn't fit in the stupid small draw? Yes. Did I leave the house and cry in the car because I was so over Whelmed and sad? Yes........ But, I got through it and I am feeling more settled. My wonderful husband worked his butt off for two days to get the house together while we were at school/work and it is so much more calmer.

 We had our final work to school with our little Mason, although we will still take him to school next year.
 They came......
 They packed.......
 We tried to entertain ourselves for 2 hours until our final walk through.
 Sonya stayed with me all day! A true friend.
 Empty
 New buddies.


 The end........ Masie was so sad:-(  We were so squashed into the car, I had a trunk load , 3 kids, 2 dogs, a bunny + cage and a Tortoise. Not a fun ride home I will tell you.

 The packers wrapped EVERYTHING I was so frustrated as it was ridiculous, they wrapped paper in paper!!
 The dogs had no clue what was going on and even now I cant leave without Rex howling.
 We do have an awesome park with water just down the road so the kids are happy, and the pool opens this weekend.  We are done with school and work so bring on the summer! My Mum and Dad come in 4 weeks and I couldn't be more excited.

3 comments:

  1. A new house a new chapter x x we can't wait to come over x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it! Yeah! Your house is nice & it will be exciting when the bigger one comes up! I am ready to help...again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I will never forget our Christmas extravaganza in that house!! :o) But the best part of the house didn't disappear because it's the family :o)

    ReplyDelete