Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Break

Spring break this year has to consist of free or minimum dollar trips.  Money is a little tight at the moment but hey, its only money, right?!
 Chris is working so me and the girls went to Oliver Lee, we took our friend Sonya and had a fabulous time. We planned it just right so we would hit Sonics Happy Hour on our way home.
 We found so many Lizards, they must have all woke up after their winters nap.


 What was I thinking not bringing swimsuits, of course they wanted to get in the rock pool.
 Some lovely pictures from Sonya, her phone takes brilliant pictures.
 Whose kids are those?

 This is the life!!
 Trying to hold her upside down, but she is way too strong.

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun! Only you can get me to do this stuff. Guess I will have to become a hermit again! The girls were so much fun & that is a damn good picture of us! :)I need Happy Hour now, by the way!

    ReplyDelete