Thursday, April 4, 2013

Random Bits of Us

Have I mentioned that I love Hailey's new teacher! She just rocks and comes up with great ideas to teach these young minds.  She is always excited to show me new things she is working on and how well Hailey is absorbing it all.

 The best part of my job is I get to see all three of my girls throughout the day, not much of Masie but enough for a "hi" and hug and kiss at lunch.
 This may not look great or even taste the best for people that don't have 101 allergy's. I was so excited to actually eat cake that I didn't let it cool down and it fell apart. But hey, its still cake. No eggs and No milk!
 How cute is my spider girl?
 Ronin is such a good artist, he has a mind full of pictures and every now and then I snap photos to remember this amazing talent.


No comments:

Post a Comment