Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter

Easter was fun, we woke with Hailey screaming with excitement as she could see eggs. They found their first clue and they were off!!  I'm wondering how many more years a big scary bunny is going to get credit for my awesome Easter baskets?! LOL

 We did the hunt inside this year, we were excited as next Easter we will be in another house, another State!
 Mango of course helped out, he helped deliver Nanny and Grandads English Chocolate Bunny's.
 So my Sister helped me think of a cool idea for the Easter Bunny.  Paw prints in baby powder, Chris was not excited but said OK.

 Then it started going into all the little cracks and he was really not happy, so out came the mop.
 Eggs were everywhere!!

Happy Easter

2 comments:

  1. Lots of fun thank u mango for helping x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys so crack me up. Poor Chris just can't help it! :)

    ReplyDelete