Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CloudCroft

We decided to be spontaneous, we packed up and drove to CloudCroft. We picked a trail and just went for it.
 It was a fun afternoon, most of our laughs were at Hailey.  OMG she is my Sister, yes you Maxine. She whined the whole time "My legs hurts" "I'm tired" etc etc.

 Look at that grumpy face.

 The old train track, scary what people used years ago.
Don't look at my muffin top! Seriously!
 We were all fascinated with these plants, they were all over, its not very often we see color here.

We had to turn back shortly after Hailey "lost her walk" (If you look carefully you can kind of see her).  With us all looking together we found her walk so we could go home.


Oh how this trip reminded me of my childhood, good times.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Maxine i mean Hailey lol, how many times did we have to find Maxine's walk LOL

    ReplyDelete