Sunday, May 20, 2012

Balloons for You

Hi Nanny, we decided to release the balloons tonight so we could spend the time remembering you and not have to rush. We all read our notes to you. Masie: To Nanny Barker, I miss you so much, when I said goodbye to you I didn't think it would mean forever. You will always be in my heart. Love Masie
 Taylor: To Nanny Barker, I love you, I miss you so much, be happy. Love Taylor.
 Hailey: Sorry you died, I love you.
 Me: Goodbye Nanny, you will be forever missed, enjoy your wings love Kerry and Chris
 We said our goodbyes and let our balloons go and we watched them fly to heaven

 Hailey was a little attached to her balloon so hers will be a few minutes late:-)
I love you Nanny, feel free to visit........

3 comments:

  1. awesome thing to do Kerry, love n hugs to you guys xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kerry Nanny loved you all so much, and i know she will love her ballons, thank you Masie, Taylor and Hailey Nanny Barker will have a big smile on her face when she gets her ballons, xxxxxx see you all soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the above message is from Nanny xx

    ReplyDelete