Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our first summer day together

Today was my first day in a long time that I do not have a job, we apart from doing the whole Mum thing of course but as hard as that is we all no it doesn't pay.

 I stressed over the fact that I didn't have a job this much:
 I do worry what my future holds because it really is unknown to me right now.  I have a few options and a few barriers in my way but I know that it will all be OK, how do I know? Because my Mum told me and Mums are always right.
 We started out the summer with a paddling pool which lasted about a week when a daycare child popped it! I don't have to worry about that anymore.  I was going to get another one when I saw this and thought "what the heck" best $100 Ive ever spent.


Happy summer!! Three more weeks until Mum and Dad will be here, yeah baby!

1 comment:

  1. Nice :o) An investment in cool. Like for serious. Skinny dip before bedtime in the Summer....not that I know ANYTHING about that...

    ReplyDelete