Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summary Sunday

What a week!! This week has been really hard for me, never have I felt so lonely. All I can say is that, I may be far away but I am so close to my family that I feel "there" with them.

Hailey was given this hat at school for a sun safety lesson.
The day I was told about my Nan I couldn't cope with my daily work, Chris heard my voice and listened to me sobbing over the phone and came home to be with me.
Storms all week!!
OK so I may not be able to hear you but I know you are thinking "Wow, Kerry is fabulous".  These perfectly awesome Cinnamon rolls are made from SCRATCH, by ME!! Including the icing. I had two trays of these and they were gone before the day was done.
Hailey asked me to watch the sunset with her, so I did.
Esella Bdella turned ONE. And yes she is crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment