Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Like you Wouldnt have Done it

This is so mean but OMG its so funny.

The girls are in bed sleeping and I remember that Masie asked for a little heater in her room. Chris and I both went in their and Chris was all hyper and says "lets mess with her" So he started dancing all crazy and we were laughing so hard, and all of a sudden I shouted BOO!! and she sat up and saw us staring and laughing and her eyes got so wide and she shook her head and said really quiet "go, go". It was so much fun.

The other night we were just about to go to sleep when we heard howling only to find out it was Masie!! LOL.

3 comments:

  1. LoL!!! Last night Kobe was asleep in our room and I was moving him out of our bed and he opened his eyes and Nate said "Do you want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?" Kobe nodded yes and Nate made this horrific air horn sound - LOL. So then I said let's do it to Javien too. So we go in his room and I just started shaking him like crazy saying Javien Javien I didn't get to tell you goodnight Javien Javien over and over finally he kind of opened his eyes and I asked him if he wanted to hear the most annoying sound in the world and made the loud air horn sound. LOL!! We laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is the funnest thing I have ever heard!! Isnt the best ever messing with them when they have no idea whats going on,lol.
    Again, we need to get out more if this is our entertainment:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have kids with night terrors & you wouldn't dare! You'd never sleep alone again.

    ReplyDelete