Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Thankful For;

Oh, way too many things to blog but I down loaded my camera and found three gorgeous girls and an equally gorgeous apple pie. So first I'm thankful for Masie and her tom boy, tree climbing, pretty little self. Check out the acorn we found at the zoo still in its shell. I'm thankful for my sweet Taylor who loves to snuggle with me on the rocking chair and read me her library books.

I'm thankful for my baby Hailey who LOVES to help me in the kitchen, and just chats and chats about everything.

I'm thankful for yummy tasty pies made by ME!!! This one looks like a flower according to Hailey who wanted to help.



Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful you are my daughter, and you and Christopher have given me 3 FANTASTIC granddaughters we love you all so much. xxxx

    ReplyDelete