Sunday, March 30, 2014

Taylor's 9th Birthday

A little late but here it is, my sweet little Taylor had her 9th birthday.

 Since we were homeless as Chris lived in Washington and we were still in New Mexico, our best friends Sonya and Faith let us invade their new home. Not only did we invade, we pretty much took over. Sonya moved out of her huge room with a ensuite bathroom and massive walk in closet, we moved in:)
Taylor and Hailey were delighted to have the closet as their room. Faith and I waited up late to decorate the room/closet so Taylor would wake up to her normal crazy birthday tradition. Oh the fun Faith and I had, how they slept I don't know. We were dropping stuff, giggling and just having a blast. Love my girl Faith:)


 Taylor was spoilt, she had two birthdays!! Here she is on her birthday talking to Nanny on Skype.


 Taylor loves Zero from the movie Holes. Trying to get her anything with him on it was a challenge!! I tried and failed, Sonya tried and failed..... She tried again and her sweet little trouble has a Zero wall sticker and a mug with his picture on.

 Here we are with Bruce the dog, oh how she wanted this dog so badly.
 Where did she want her birthday dinner? Texas Road House of course!

She had a "fake birthday" with her BFF during the week, we went to the park and out to dinner at Taylor's favorite Chinese place.




We lit the candle on the cake on top of my car, how fun!!!!

I just love these girls!!


Ummm, yeah, this did happen.

 Happy birthday Squidgy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment