Saturday, March 1, 2014

Goodbye New Mexico

Here is a huge kiss goodbye to our home for 8 years, Alamogordo New Mexico.
 After a lot of tears we have all decided to move up to Washington on March 14th.  It feels like the right decision, but boy are we going to miss our home.
I'm not going to lie, I cried for almost a year when I moved here, I hated it. I grew to love it, I started a business that was successful and then started working in the public school system. I have changed, I am more confident now and ready to take on my next challenge.  My husband is my soul mate and I couldn't ask for a better man in my life, my girls are wonderfully awesome and I am just plain happy!! I have some amazing friends, some a little crazier than others Sonya.
To be able to move into a friends home with 3 kids, 2 dogs, 2 birds, 1 bunny, 2 guinea pigs and 3 frogs, that's a great, amazing friend. Told you she was crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment