Thursday, June 7, 2012

Little Legs Graduation

I thought I already did this post but I guess not.
 Our graduation went better than expected, the graduates were amazing and little stars. Mason said to me at the beginning "Kerry, I cant do this" but with a little encouragement he pulled it off with style.
 Here they come



 Showing off their certificates to Nanny and Grandad on the computer.
 Releasing our home grown butterflies




My first and last graduation, I couldn't have asked for better kids. I finished on a high and that is what its all about.

2 comments:

  1. Are you wearing Silver's shorts from Maurices? I think we have the same shorts and the same yellow lace tank top :o) Great minds think alike but beautiful girls dress alike :o) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what i was wearing, that's funny. all i can Say is we r awesome. i love Maurices thanks to you

    ReplyDelete