Thursday, February 16, 2012

Play Date Surprise

OK, this will NOT surprise you but I share because I'm pretty sure it will make you smile. We were at my friends house today with a few other woman I have met before. Hailey comes into me to say Hello to Estella and her face was completely dirty! How did she get that dirty playing in a clean house for like 20 minutes. I joked "Who's kid is this" and they laughed, then I noticed she had her boots on the wrong feet, people are still looking at this point when I whip off her boots and about 15 Hersey kiss wrappers flew out. OMG everyone burst out laughing. I was shocked and Hailey was all proud of herself and started giggling while she ran off. She is such a DEVIL!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Oh my gosh! Tell her if she is going to be a turd to go lay in the yard. That's what I tell my kids! Too funny. Glad she's yours!

    ReplyDelete