Thursday, February 23, 2012

Planning

It takes a lot of planning when you are going to turn 7 and plan on having the best Ice-Cream party in the world!!





  • First- Who do you invite?? I know, everyone!!




  • Second- What decorations??




  • Third- What food?? Everything to do with Ice-Cream




  • Forth- What cake should I have?? How about Me and Mummy spend the night before in the kitchen whipping up some cup cakes in Ice-cream cones and decorate with frosting, sprinkles and flakes that have come all the way from England. (You have to have a good ole Mr Whippy at all ice cream party)




  • Fifth-How do I entertain my guests?? I'm natural fun so they will have a fabulous time, but we will do a few party favors.




  • Sixth- How can I control my excited 6 year old little body for a whole week and 1 day?? No clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment