Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Robs Birthday

I'm really falling behind on my blogging, having way too much fun. I'm going to do a few posts tonight again and schedule them to post at a later date. I was so lucky this year, I got to celebrate my Dad, my brother and Sam's birthday this year. Rob wanted to eat at Texas road house and it was a fantabulous night. Happy Birthday Rob. We went to the mall first, this is how Maddie likes to travel, Masie and Taylor didnt mind.

Our waitress was brilliant!! We told her he had came all the way from England and she helped make it a very special evening. She got most of the staff and had them line dance right in front of our table, she even gave Masie a lesson.

She took a group picture.

Rob was really looking forward to this part but it turns out that he is a little shy, he grabbed Maddie to ease the pain.

A really lovely evening, I really really miss them.




No comments:

Post a Comment