Friday, July 29, 2011

Road Trip- Part Two of Three

Puke


I know its a weird title and I'm sure you are wondering why this would count as a blog post in the first place but it was so funny. Let me share the story:

We are in Wyoming and leave the hotel at 6am, we are starving and the hotel breakfast started later so we went to McDonald's. We ate and then hit the road again, 20 minutes later Hailey made a sound and I turned around to her puking on her pillow pet, yuck!! I don't want it to get all over the car so I hold her pillow pet in place so it wouldn't drip anywhere else, which it worked apart from I got a little on my hand. I didn't tell Chris but I guess he saw the way I was holding my hand and in a calm but anxious voice he says "put your hand down!" I said "I cant I got puke on it" and laughed so hard because Chris has a very weak stomach. I could see him gaging but this just set me off louder and I put my hand towards him,lol. Luckily we were then at the rest stop and Chris Jumps out to puke and I start cleaning Hailey up. I bag everything up and Chris comes back just as I am knocking off the lumps onto the ground, this starts the gaging off again and we both just laugh and laugh. Then I look inside the Apple Jacks box and say"I'm not sure if she got any in here" and I put my hand in the box. (I knew she hadn't got anywhere near it but Chris's face was Classic!!!) Hailey reloads her stomach and we get on our way.



There is never anywhere healthy to eat on a road trip and my kids were having withdrawals. We stop off at Wendy's as its was the only place for hours and Taylor says "Mummy, I really don't want to eat a burger or chicken nuggets, please can I order a salad?" And so she did and loved it.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I just made HUGE gagging sounds. HUGE! Oh here it comes again. OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete