Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Blinked and they were Gone

That's what it seems like now, my brother, Sam and Maddie left a week ago today and my parents left this morning. My house is empty and my heart is hurting, the pain saying goodbye doesn't get easier. Watching my girls cry heart sobbing cries because apart of them just walked out of the door is the worst feeling. BUT, this is all because we are such a close family and have an amazing time together. We have to get it together quicker this time as our summer is far from over, we are packing now for a trip to MONTANA, we are very excited. Not too excited about the 20+ hour car journey but we will do our best to make it a fun road trip, so Hailey cant get to Walmart without saying "are we there yet?" That doesn't mean it will be bad, right??? Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment