Sunday, January 26, 2014

Biggest Loser Run/Walk

 
By far this was the best day ever. Sun was shining, we were excited and the atmosphere was buzzing.
 I went out and got a new running outfit, it was quite pricey but hey doesn't it look fabulous. Better yet it was a dry fit, I didn't sweat at all while running, well I'm sure I did but just didn't feel it.
 Everyone is happy and pumped to start.
 It was a 5K so 3.1miles, I've never ran more than across the road to get mail when its freezing, so this... I was nervous.
 Masie did so well, we are super proud of her. We stopped a few times to walk but not for long, we ran most of it, I was shocked and so happy I was able to do it.
 OMG!! Jackson from season 14 was there, better yet Masie and I got our photo with him. We were so excited because he was one of our favorites.

 Chris kept pace with us girls, we enjoyed this time together.

 We haven't got our official time yet but it was about 45 minutes, OMG I was shocked when I saw the clock, 45 minutes, 3.1 miles!!
 Check out our fantabulous medals.

1 comment: