Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Taylor's 8th Birthday

Warning: Lots of pictures...... My Taylor/Squidgy turned 8!! What a lovely young lady she is, great personality, great smile, great person and very smart.

I just love her

She was very happy to open her lunch box and found that I had written birthday notes on all her food.
Catherine, Taylor, Hannah and Maddie at Recess, a perk of my job is that I get to see my babies throughout the day.
 Cupcakes in the classroom, these were the only pictures I had permission to take.
 And of course Leonie was invited, she is such a doll with a bunch of attitude and we just love her.
Taylor's teacher Mrs Ellenburg

She even won first place on first in Math for the week.
 A few months ago we got rid of the little Dora kitchen that we have had since Masie was a toddler, they did love it but it was so small and babyish. Taylor wanted a new kitchen, so here it is. Everyone came together to make her present go from great to fabulous, with pots and pans, play food, a trolley and plates and cups.

 She said "I cant wait to see what I look like tomorrow when I am 8". It was so cute.
 When she woke, she ran into her bathroom and said "OMG I look so different". lol

She wanted a sleep over for her party, I said she could invite 2 friends. She picked Hannah and Maddy, Somehow Catherine was invited too and as we were leaving school Friday we had Bella too:-) It was without a doubt the best birthday party ever, she wont forget it in a while. They partied hard, giggled a lot and just had good clean fun.
 Taylor loved how the cake batter looked like a heart with eyes. She wanted to bake her cake with her friends, how fun it was. Seriously awesome.



 Everyone had a turn decorating.
Who knew throwing streamers would be so fun, to second graders this is how they party.

 Presents! She was completely spoilt by her friends, she got some amazing gifts.

 Happy Birthday Taylor, Mummy and Daddy love you very much.
I got photos of the party and put them in little albums for her friends to remember their special night. This will be her last birthday in New Mexico.

1 comment:

  1. Nanny and granddad love you to you are a fantastic little girl we r glad you had a great birthday x x

    ReplyDelete